I took this picture and entered it in the People Magazine "Real Beauty" contest. Turns out they aren't fond of bald women because I wasn't chosen. But that's ok. I'm still learning to embrace the baldness and feeling a little more beautiful each day.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
Psalm 139:14
Well, they obviously do not know a beautiful woman when they see one! I think you look really fabulous!! And I am so proud of you... your journey humbles me.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Liz.
ReplyDeleteYou truly are a beauty and it is their loss for not knowing what beauty really is. You're a winner in all our hearts!
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful! With that expression I see Claire in you!
ReplyDeleteAnonymous = Mom (Grammy)
ReplyDeleteI think you look beautiful!!! People magazine doesn't know jack! :)
ReplyDeleteYou pull it off like a champ!!! :) What did your daughter say, haha. You look beautiful!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are GORGEOUS!!!! Keep rockin' it girl xoxo
ReplyDeleteWow. You are breathtaking. Beautiful.
ReplyDelete