Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Texas Rangers bat girl

For those who have known me for a while, it's no secret I am a die-hard life-long Texas Rangers fan. Last year my hubby totally surprised me with tickets to Game 3 of the WORLD SERIES! It was simply amazing.

Major League Baseball is currently hosting a contest for an Honorary Bat Girl, who is going through breast cancer, to represent each home team on Mothers Day. I almost cried when I heard about this! My sweet Dad -- who instilled & encouraged my love for baseball as a little girl-- entered me in the contest. You can read (& please vote for!) my entry here.

1 comment:

  1. I voted about 10 times already and will continue to do so as much as I can. I am also a huge baseball fan and really hope you get to do this. I also shared on my Facebook page. Go, Anne!

    Lindsey(lillinzlou)

    ReplyDelete