Adorable hat courtesy of Peaches & Brown Sugar Designs .. I love all of her beautiful hats!
There's a light at the end of this tunnel
Shinin' bright at the end of this tunnel
For you, for you
So keep holdin' on
Shinin' bright at the end of this tunnel
For you, for you
So keep holdin' on
I first heard this song "Tunnel" by Third Day when I was diagnosed a few months ago. It makes me cry, without fail, EVERY time I hear it. It is such an incredible reminder that I'm not alone and that God's continuing to walk beside me and fight with me. But now it has even more meaning to me because I feel like I can finally, truly see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can't believe I am only 1 more treatment from being D-O-N-E!! He's got good things are right around the corner, I know it.
I also have to post this beautiful magnet that my dear friend Teara of Magnet Maniac created for her shop! She is so talented and thoughtful to include a magnet just for me (& the breast cancer cause) in her charity auction right now; and she is donating the proceeds to my 2 favorite charities: Bright Pink & FORCE.
Here's a lil blurb about how amazing her cute business is:
Providing handmade magnets to accessorize your life. Perfect for work, home, school, lockers, or gifts. A variety of designs to choose from or make a personalized set. Also, if you have a business logo, I can make it a magnet!
I'm going to enjoy having next week OFF with no doctors appointments -- hooray! My oncologist doesn't want/need to see me back until the week before my next (LAST) chemo. So here's to the next few weeks of feeling good, hitting the gym, and loving life! :)

You're in the home stretch now!! I hope you've been getting some good rest!
ReplyDelete