The plan is for surgery to start about 8am. They say it will take anywhere from 6-8hrs. If you're my friend on Facebook, keep checking my page because Andy will be updating while I'm in surgery & after. {If you're not my friend on Facebook, find someone who is. J/K! I'll have him update the blog eventually too!}
Some specific prayer requests:
- pray for peace for my anxiety. I'm submitting this all to the Lord for Him to take care of EVERYTHING.
- pray for my Doctors and their wisdom
- pray that the cancer has not spread to my lymph nodes. This is the most important factor in the surgery and will determine what stage it is and what further specific treatments I will need. We are praying it is NOT in any lymph nodes and they're all clear.
- finally, please please for my mom. She is coincidentally also having a lengthy surgery tomorrow, on her back. I'm sad she can't be here with me but we're hoping she has a smooth surgery too.
It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.
2Samuel 22:33
:) Praying praying praying! Love you and can't wait to hug you in a few weeks! You can do this!
ReplyDeleteYou are in my prayers so much Ann. Praying for all of your requests and also that the Lord would grant you sleep tonight!
ReplyDeletePsalm 4:8 "I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you oh Lord make me dwell in safety."
We will pray that your anxiety is calmed by the fact HE loves you, as do All of us.
ReplyDeleteTake into surgery that we will all be waiting to hear the GREAT news of an all clear.
Anne we love you all very much and are praying grow a safe and spearing procedure and recovery. Love ya lots and see ya soon
Praying for you today, tomorrow and everyday thereafter. Miss you!
ReplyDeletePraying for peace for you and your family. I can't wait to hear the cancer-free announcement!
ReplyDelete(My Bible study group has been praying for you, too!)
Praying for you as well. Good luck and we will be thinking of you.
ReplyDeletePraying for you as well. Good luck and we will be thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteSince I'm coming at you from all media outlets I figured I would post here as well :) Love you friend, can't wait for you to be cancer free! Praying for you and your momma!
ReplyDeleteAnne- you are such an inspiration to us all...I am praying for you and I wish you the best.
ReplyDelete--Rachael Anderson
We will be praying, praying, and praying some more for you Anne!
ReplyDeleteWe love you Anne and will will be praying for you and Andy and Claire tomorrow. I know the strength of the Lord is with you.
ReplyDeleteLifting you and your mom up in prayer all day tomorrow. May the peace of the Lord surround you.
ReplyDeleteLove in Christ,
Janet Johannsen
Praying for you, Claire, Andy, your mom and all the doctors today. Will be watching for Andy's updates. Heres to a speedy recovery!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAnne-
ReplyDeleteStrangely enough, my wife found out about you through another blog she follows. We are praying for you and your family. You have always come off as a strong woman to me and I am sure you will recover perfectly.
Ben and Kelsey Poe
Hi Anne! I found out about your story through your friend Ashley's blog. I don't even really know Ashley (she's a friend of a friend of a friend... haha), but I periodically check her blog. I'm sorry to hear what you are going through, but I know you will fight through this and live a long happy life with your little family. Your story is yet another reminder for young women to do self-exams and be aware of their bodies. Good luck!
ReplyDelete-Kelsey Poe (married to Ben)
Continuing to pray for all of you, and also have my prayer partners in SC on duty on your behalf. Not a FB "friend" but trying to keep up via Emily and Michael as they make their way back to Shreveport. Andy, if you are reading this, I am Emily's mother, aka YaYa to Braddock and Abram. Ya'll are amazing and a testimony to all of us.
ReplyDeletePraying for you and sending healing energy your way. (HUGS) Jenna
ReplyDeleteThinking and praying for you all the time. You are so strong and I just know you are going to beat this.
ReplyDeleteLisa (Twizzle)
Praying for you Anne! I did text Liz and it sounds like you may have had good results! Can't wait for your update!
ReplyDeleteElizabeth - friend of Liz Behm and past CAFB resident!
Anne, I am praying for you and keeping your family in my thoughts. Your strength is very strong and I wish you the best.
ReplyDelete