Thank you to everyone, those we know, and those who are complete strangers, for reading my blog for the past year; for all the comments, "likes", and support.
And all I have to say is I am SO GLAD November is over! Hallelujah I survived it. And guess what, the battle year of 2012 is almost over too. In just a few weeks it will be a brand new year with brand new promises. Plus, my 30th birthday is in just a few days. I've never know another person so excited to turn 30-- I can't wait to see what awesome blessings are in store for a new decade!
"You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand."
Psalm 16:11
Psalm 16:11
Happy Blog-A-Versary!
ReplyDeleteHappy bloggin Birthday! :)
ReplyDeletehappy birthday to your blog!
ReplyDelete